I first
began this project by looking into photographers that specialize in book cover
photography such as Jim Higgins who works for Higgins and Ross photography. I wanted
to make my cover look different but also incorporate some of my ideas from the ‘book
of face’ project as I didn’t get to produce my photos as well in that project.
I went along with the ideas of self-portrait as I enjoyed what I did in the ‘book
of face’ project and wanted to expand on it.
I chose to
do the ‘interzone’ book as I felt that a self-portrait would fit nicely on this
book. I used the medium format camera to take my pictures as this provided the quality i wanted for the images. i had no problems when shooting and i had someone to help press the shutter down as i needed to stay still also Tim done the lighting for me as i couldnt do it myself.
when it came to developing my photos it was a quick rush on friday morning but i got them all printed succesfully. in conclusion my book cover turned out good and i will like to do it again sometime
No comments:
Post a Comment