I have come up with the idea of doing extreme sports
photography as I’m very into that kind of thing. I will mainly base my
photography around mountain biking with my friends doing self-portraits and
photos of my friends who would be willing to be involved. I will use many
different locations as it will easy to get to them as I have access to a car,
these places will include chicksands in Bedfordshire, Woburn sands in
Bedfordshire and other locations around Suffolk. I will look to borrow other
lenses from college to make my photography much more interesting. I’m looking to make a decent sequence photo.
i have started researching moutain bike photography to give me extra ideas as i already do extreme sports photography. I am signed up to a website called 'pinkbike.com' this is where proffesional photographers can upload their work and people can view it for free. this is a great site for research as there is endless tutorials on how to shoot better.
here is an example of what i want to accomplise
here is an example of what i want to accomplise

No comments:
Post a Comment